dude though not once in pacific rim do they mention the internet dying, so it’s safe to assume that the internet is still around when this is taking place just think about it
- jaeger pilot fan blogs
- selfies with dead kaiju ‘look at this piece of shit #byeju’
- 'share to help people who's houses have been destroyed'
- 'KAIJU ARE MISSUNDERSTOOD!!!! THEY JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS BUT WE ARE KILLING THEM!!!!!!!! MY POOR BABIES I UNDERSTAND U!! <3<3'
- kaiju memes
- Change.org petitions to take the funding from the wall and give it to the jaeger programme
- 'But have you asked the kaiju what gender it is?'
- K A I J U M E M E S
- kaiju dildos
- 16-year-olds on DeviantART going through their “edgy” phase with rainbow Kaiju fursonas
So now that Windblade’s been out for a few days, I kinda wanted to share my favorite panel in the whole comic. I had a TON of fun with this whole scene, picking out different types of drinks and glasses for the bots. I delight in things like this so THANK YOU Mairghread for letting me draw drunk bots.
- Sandry can manipulate magic like thread
- Magic is basically fueled by the mage’s own life force, particularly for academic mages
- I’m pretty sure that if someone tried to attack Sandry with a spell, she could grab it and use it as a loose thread to just pull the magic and even life right out of their bodies
- with practice, she might not even need them to cast a spell
- with practice, they might not even need to be a mage
- Sandrilene fa Toren has terrifying potential as a villain
otp: cassandra ✘ s t a b b i t y